Online IIT JEE maths video lectures
Preparations for IIT JEE math exam require a lot of attention to detail and precise methodology. It helps to solve even the most complex questions for jee mains and jee advanced exams. Therefore, it is recommended to go through the JEE video lectures before starting with self-study or revision. Specialized IIT JEE math video lectures include everything. That is from simple topics like trigonometry, simple algebra to the complex topics like coordinate geometry, 3D geometry, vectors and even calculus. In fact, it is important that JEE maths video lectures should cover scoring topics like calculus and coordinate geometry. These kinds of units constitute of easy to solve questions. These are most favorite topics of the JEE pattern. A few more important units that these JEE math lectures must include are probability, integration, vectors and advanced algebra.
Apart from being highly explanatory, another reason you should opt for maths video lectures for iit jee. Is the fact that these lectures are highly interesting and crisp? They are designed in a way that you do not feel bookish at all. Students are willing to learn with them. The topics mentioned above are so tough to understand. Most students may tend to easily lose interest and eventually skip these topics. By opting for JEE video lectures for maths, you are actually giving yourself a reason to not stop and keep learning.
The correct and the best way to make most out of your IIT JEE maths video lectures are as follows:
- Sit in a peaceful environment and if possible, alone in a room. This will make sure that there is no disturbance around you. So you can concentrate on learning.
- Remove the materialistic disturbances from around you. These include your mobile phone, television, magazines and everything else that might look charming in case you get bored.
- Promise yourself to study for at least 2 hours. Also without losing concentration and then stick to this commitment.
- Pick one topic and stick to it. Do not mix and match it with any other topic. Unless and until you are testing yourself or giving a mock test continue it.
- Watch IIT JEE maths video lectures for that of one particular topic at a time. Do not skip any chapter.
- While watching the maths lecture videos, note down important formulas and make notes that would later help you in revision.
- If you are unable to understand a concept, rewind and play the video lecture again. Do it unless and until you are able to grasp and understand the concept clearly.
- Repeat this method for every unit in the JEE syllabus and by the time you will finish all the chapters, you will be a lot more confident and comfortable with the math exam.
Learning maths is not that hard. All you need to know is the right approach to solve the questions. There are complex questions but with the correct IIT JEE maths video lectures, cracking the exam and getting into IIT will not be that difficult.